WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR CUSTOM ROTOR SET:
- 2x 2-piece rotor rings (Choose the dimensions in the drop down menu above)
- 2x custom color alloy hats with custom specs and machining (standard fixed 2-pcs or full-floating available)
- Rotor ring mounting hardware (fixed bolts or floating H-Type fasteners)
- 2 piece floating rotors with 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum hat.
- Rotor ring uses FC30 cast iron with anti corrosion coating.
- Drilled / slotted / drilled and slotted rotor ring available at no extra cost. (We advise drilled for street and slotted only for track and race applications)
- Curved vanes ventilation for optimal cooling.
- Full-floating rotors use floating rivets which provide lower tendency to wrap, less drag and wear as the rotor ring centers itself with the pads. Available for 330mm rotors and bigger only. Semi-floating rotors use standard bolts to attach the rotor ring to the hat instead of floating rivets.
- Custom rotor hat anodized color
✔ Perfect for street or track applications.
✔ High quality materials, parts, and non-recycled alloys from Japan, Taiwan, and UK only with ISO9001:2008 quality control.
✔ 3 months warranty on our rotors
We will confirm all the details with you within 24h after receiving your order.
Rotors were as ordered, and a perfect fit. Very well made. Very satisfied
I wanted to build a Big Brake Kit (BBK) for my Porsche Cayman S 718 by using custom made spacers to retain the use of the stock Porsche calipers and using larger and thicker rotors. I ordered custom 2-piece floating 350x34mm rotors for the front and custom 330x22mm rotors for the rear from Cieka. Gauthier Milharo from Ceika did a excellent job discussing my options and ensuring i provided all the appropriate detail and measurements so Cieka could build me my custom drilled and slotted rotors.
When i received my rotors i was impressed by the quality and finish. The rotors where exactly what i had ordered and fitted my car.
The car now looks great, brakes even better than before as everything is working perfectly.
I could not be happier with the results and would recommend Ceika to anyone requiring custom made rotors.